A few things about spring-cleaning…
- It doesn’t have to be done in spring.
- It does however have to involve cleaning, or at least tidying!
- It often refers to cleaning a premises, or home, but can equally apply to your affairs/desk/mind.
- You almost always feel good afterwards.
- If you want the thing you’re cleaning to remain clean in the long-term it’s probably best not to wait too long until after the last time you spring-cleaned to spring-clean again.
- Similarly, if you want your next bout of spring-cleaning not to take too long, it’s probably best not to wait too long until after the last time you spring-cleaned to spring-clean again.
It was lovely to do a bit of online spring-cleaning today. And although it’s not quite finished, check out kieranquinn.ie for things like the new 2022 Vicar St date, the latest video playlist from Teenage Theme Showcase #4, and details of where to subscribe in order to be the first to hear about upcoming gigs (and there’s a big one coming soon)…